Via Eric Skidmore of SCLEAP:
The main focus of this position is to provide spiritual guidance and ministry to inmates at the county jail through counseling, services, and support. The position assists the Senior Chaplain with various projects, training, and provision of community services, as they relate to inmates.
* Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
* Three (3) years’ experience as a Chaplain or in a related field
* Or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ordained Clergy; AACC, ACCA
* Typing speed of 25 wpm
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
* Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license
* Consideration for this position requires a credit check
Applicants must be tobacco/nicotine free for six months prior to submitting application and during length of employment.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office strives to provide our employees with the best benefits possible. Some of the benefits are Annual Leave (120 hours), Health Insurance, Wellness Incentives, and Education Assistance Program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,642.00 to $68,227.00 /year