From our partners at New York Zen Center for Contemplative Care:
It’s never been more important to cultivate
love, resilience, and connection.
With the current toll on our minds, hearts, families, and health care systems in the midst of the pandemic, and more broadly the “pandemic of isolation”, it’s never been more important to cultivate love, resilience, and connection – in your relationships and in the face of illness, loss, or grief.
New York Zen Center for Contemplative Care and Lion’s Roar are delighted to invite you to Love & Resilience: The Contemplative Care Summit, a free 5-day online event beginning on March 25. Join this multifaceted exploration of contemplative care and learn to transform the act of caring – for others and yourself – into a path of healing.
Free registration is now open.
Learn more and sign up for free access on March 25.
Sign up to get your free pass and tune in online to an incredible lineup of expert presentations, hosted by the founders of the groundbreaking New York Zen Center for Contemplative Care. You’ll get access to 37 talks, dialogue, guided practices, and reflections including:
- It Comes Down to Presence and Caring, with Trudy Goodman and Jack Kornfield
- Resilience in Work for Caregivers, with the founders of the Holistic
- Life Foundation
- Relaxing the Tight Bindings of Grief, with Judy Lief
- Infusing Benevolence into Relationships of Conflict, with Dawa Tarchin Phillips
- Befriending Aging, Illness, and Death, with Pamela Ayo Yetunde
- Awake at the Bedside, Koshin Paley Ellison & Chodo Robert Campbell
- Gratitude and Delights, with author Ross Gay
Plus 30 more!
Now is the time to bring our best to everything we do: that means avoiding burnout, staying healthfully connected to what really matters, and lessening the suffering we encounter. That’s the contemplative care approach to life. It’s all about Love & Resilience.